- St Piran's is an oasis of caring education, where the value of manners, respect and general good behaviour abound. The curriculum is well taught, varied and challenging. (Mr & Mrs
- Our daughter started off in Nursery and received first class teaching. The support we had from the teachers was extremely helpful and always available. (Mr & Mrs P)
- An educational extension of our family! Just amazing. (Mr & Mrs S)
- Having moved to England from a developing country, with a different school system, meant that our son had to skip an entire year, and we were not too sure how that would be dealt with.
After only half a term, our son caught up quickly and we are extremely happy with St. Piran's and their loving and caring team. (Ms K)
- We have been more than pleased with the support the school has given our son since joining St. Piran's. (Mr & Mrs P)